What Can You Do

We are a think-tank, rather than a membership organisation. We do not organise events but there are four ways in which you can help this very important cause:

You Could Contribute to Migration Watch UK

Migration Watch UK relies entirely on contributions from concerned members of the general public such as yourself to fund its activities. We receive no government funding in any form. Moreover you can rest assured that every pound you contribute will go towards our aim of cutting back immigration so as to stop the rapid growth in our population from continuing indefinitely.

If you would like to make a gift towards our work, you can contribute in several ways:

  1. Send a cheque to MWUK, PO Box 765, Guildford, GU2 4XN; or
  2. Why not also consider making a regular gift. Our standing order form can be found at
  3. if you prefer internet banking, our account number is 01442587, sort code 30-90-42.
  4. Contribute online using PayPal:

Thank you in advance for your generosity. Your gift will move us closer to fulfilling the overwhelming desire of the British public to tackle the present massive levels of immigration.

Support MigrationWatch on Twitter

Be active on our behalf in the new media. Spread the work of Migrationwatch to as many people as possible by re-tweeting our tweets. Our twitter site is at http://twitter.com/migrationwatch

Write to Your Member of Parliament (MP)

It would be helpful if you could underline your concern about immigration and your disappointment that the government appear to have a "no limits" policy on immigration while the opposition appear to be silent on the subject.

The name of your MP can be found on the following link: http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/ There are two other useful web addresses for MPs: www.theyworkforyou.com where you can check your MPs Parliamentary record and send him/her an e-mail.

Write to the BBC

The BBC have quite a sophisticated system for registering complaints. They also notice if the public are sufficiently concerned to contact them. If you think that a programme is biased or that it treats the subject inadequately, you can complain to: http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/

Write to Your Local Paper

These newspapers have a wide readership and will usually only publish letters from local people. They are also read by MPs. Contact details of major local papers can be found at: http://www.wrx.zen.co.uk/britnews.htm

Revised 17 January, 2017

We use cookies to help us improve the website.

I Understand About Cookies