Immigration: Bull Points on Labour's Record
Immigration System & Policy: MW 360
- Immigration increased five fold under Labour
- Net foreign immigration was 3.6 million – 3½ times the population of the city of Birmingham.
- Labour have apologised for East European immigration but non-EU migrants were 2/3rd of the total.
- This was not a result of “Globalisation”. It was an entirely deliberate policy but Labour never admitted it in three manifestos.
- It has not been possible in 5 years to turn around the chaos of 13 years.
- We now face a massive population increase. In the next Parliament this will amount to the equivalent of building Birmingham every 2 years.
- At least two thirds of that increase will be due to immigration.
2 April, 2015
Recent Immigration System & Policy Papers